New Start-Up: $100.00
For new companies less than 6 months old. A copy of the business certificate is required.
Sole Proprietor (only one employee): $155.00
Membership for the Solopreneur.
Small Businesses (2-20 Employees): $240.00
Mid-Size Businesses (21-49 Employees): $425.00
Large Businesses (Over 50 Employees): $595.00
Non-profit organization (must provide 501c3) Copy of non-profit status must be presented.
Side Gigger / Young Professionals: $95.00
For aspiring business leaders and owners who work full-time positions and run a “side gig” at night or on weekends.
Associate Member: $65.00
Retiree, individual or student who supports the Chamber Mission – entitled to direct email notification & invitations to chamber events Does not get a listing in the Directory.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Business profiles and media exposure
- Social media promotional efforts: Website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Business referrals
- Free business counseling
- Discounts from national companies such as: Office Depot, Constant Contact
- e-Newsletter updates
- Ribbon Cuttings
THE CHAMBER WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A letter inviting our Erie County Elected Officials to the event
- News release distributed among media outlets and posted on the Chamber’s website
- Inclusion of the event on the Chamber’s website
- Photo/video promotion on the Chamber’s social media accounts
- Ribbon and scissors
- Invitation for Chamber members
THE BUSINESS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Provide the Ken-Ton Chamber with a minimum of two to four weeks advance notice of the desired ceremony
- Designate one person to make arrangements and act as the official contact person for the event
- Arrange for company representative(s) to be at the ribbon-cutting and appear in the photo
- Invite customers and friends to partake in the ceremony
- Provide refreshments, if desired
- Business cards and materials displayed in Chamber office
- Networking mixers
- Special community events
- Educational meetings
- Member to Member Discounts
- Business advocate
- Health insurance
- And much more!
Get in Touch
Want to schedule a phone call or a meeting to learn more about how the Chamber can help you and your business? Complete the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.